当前位置: 网校排名> 环球网校> 第20课:情场如战场_初级英语口语
环球网校 翻译资格培训

翻译干货

新学员大礼包
考试百科
口译技巧
词汇整理

翻译资格

发布时间: 2016年04月21日

第20课:情场如战场_初级英语口语

新英语900句视频版 第20课:情场如战场 文本如下:

MIGUEL: What a mess!

这里乱透了!
PEDR: You sound like my mother. Watch out!
你讲话像我妈妈一样. 小心啊!
PEDR: Don't step on that sweater.
别踩了那件毛衣.
MIGUEL: Hey, that's my sweater.
嘿, 这件毛衣是我的!
PEDR: Uh, yes, I guess it is.
这个... 好像是.
MIGUEL: You're a slob, Pedro, but you're a great photographer.
你是个大垃圾虫, 佩德罗. 可是, 你却也是个第一流的摄影师.
MIGUEL: Some of these pictures could be in magazines.
这些照片可以登到杂志上去.
PEDR: Thanks, Miguel.
谢谢你, 米盖尔.
MIGUEL: Hey, here's an old picture of you. You had a mustache!
嘿, 这里有一张你以前的照片. 你留了小胡子!
PEDR: Let me see.
给我看.
MIGUEL: You're standing with a guy with long blond hair. He looks American.
你跟一个金黄长发的家伙站在一起, 他看起来好像是美国人.
PEDR: Yes, he is. He was my first good friend here. A very creative guy.
是的, 他是我来这边以后的第一个好朋友, 是一个很有艺术创作力的年轻人.
PEDR: I met him at the art school downtown.
我是在市中区那间艺术学校认识他的.
MIGUEL: What's his name? You never talk about him.
他叫什么名字? 你从来没提过他.
PEDR: His name's Michael.
他叫麦可,
PEDR: He was in love with this woman.
他跟这位小姐相恋,
PEDR: He wanted to marry her. She was beautiful, but crazy.
他想娶她. 她很漂亮, 但是有点神经兮兮的.
MIGUEL: What do you mean "crazy?"
你说她神经兮兮的, 是什么意思?
PEDR: One day, she came to my door. She didn't love Michael anymore. She fell in love with me.
有一天 她来到我家门口. 她不再爱麦可了, 她爱上了我.
MIGUEL: Just like that?
就那样吗?
PEDR: Well, sure, I flirted with her, but I flirt with everyone!
这个... 当然罗, 我有逗过她, 可是我谁都逗.
MIGUEL: What happened?
结果怎么样?
PEDR: You know I can't resist a pretty face.
你是知道的, 我没办法抗拒漂亮女孩子的魔力.
MIGUEL: And Michael? What did he do?
那么麦可呢? 他的反应怎么样?
PEDR: He never spoke to me again. About a year ago I tried to call him, but he hung up on me.
他跟我断绝来往了. 大概一年前我给他打电话, 可是被他挂断了.
MIGUEL: What happened to the girl?
那个女孩怎么样了?
PEDR: We saw each other a few times.
我们彼此见了几次面,
PEDR: Then she moved to Florida.
然后她搬到佛罗里达去了.
PEDR: She has a sister there. Things like that don't last long.
她有一个姊姊住那里. 像那种事情是不持久的.
BILL: Hi, Paulo.
嗨, 保罗.
PAUL: Hi, Bill. How's business?
嗨, 比尔, 生意怎么样?
BILL: Fine. How's yours?
不错, 你呢?
PAUL: Coming along. We're opening some new exhibition soon. Oh, by the way, we're looking for a secretary.
还好, 我们有一个新展览会快要开幕了, 哦, 对了, 我们正要请一位秘书.
BILL: Really? I know a good one. She wants a new job.
真的? 我认识一位好秘书, 她需要一个新的工作.
PAUL: Where can I find her?
她在哪里?
BILL: I can give her your number. I see her every day.
我可以给她你的电话号码, 我每天都看到她.
PAUL: OK. Here's my card. Tell her to call me. Oh, what's her name?
好, 这是我的名片, 叫她打电话给我, 对了, 她叫什么名字?
BILL: Laura Segura.
罗拉·瑟姑拉.
PAUL: Segura... Isn't she Mr. Crawford's secretary?
瑟姑拉... 她不是郭佛先生的秘书吗?
BILL: She was. She resigned.
那是以前, 她辞职了.
PAUL: I don't think I can hire her. My office does a lot of work with Mr. Crawford's office. It could be embarrassing.
我恐怕不能用她. 我的公司跟郭佛先生的公司有生意来往, 那将会很尴尬的.
BILL: I see. That's too bad.
我了解, 那真可惜.
PAUL: Yes, it is. But perhaps we can find her a job in another department.
是的, 不过, 我们也许可以在其他部门帮她找到工作.
BILL: Thanks, Paulo.
谢谢, 保罗.
PAUL: Sure, Bill.
不客气, 比尔.


阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格

×