当前位置: 网校排名> 环球网校> 初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part52:Worry and Fear担心与恐惧_初级英语口语
环球网校 翻译资格培训

翻译干货

新学员大礼包
考试百科
口译技巧
词汇整理

翻译资格

发布时间: 2016年04月06日

初级口语教程(MP3附字幕) Part52:Worry and Fear担心与恐惧_初级英语口语

52 Worry and Fear
担心与恐惧
...gives me the creeps.
使我毛骨悚然。(较随便)
A:Look out! B:What's it?
小心!什么事?
A:You must have rolled over something just now.
你刚才一定是压过了什么东西。
B:What you said gives me the creeps!
你的话使我毛骨悚然!
I'm worried sick that...
我真担心死了。(较随便)
A:I'm worried sick that she might leave me one day.
想到有一天她要离开我,我真担心死了.
B:I'll teach you how to keep her.A:Tell me,please.
我教你怎么留住她.现在就教我吧.
B:After you've solved this problem for me.
先帮了解决这个问题之后再说。
I'm really in a flap about...
使我慌极了。(较随便)
A:I'm really in a flap about the interview.
想到面试我心慌极了。
B:Take it easy.you've made enough preparations.
别担心.你已经做好了充分的准备。
I'm in such a need of the job that I can't afford any mistakes.
我太需要这份工作了.我可不能犯什么错.
B:I'm sure you'll pass it.
我相信你会通过的。
I'm scared that...
我担心......。(较随便)
A:I'm scared that she might not come back.
我担心她可能不回来了。
B:No,I don't think she's that strong-minded.
不会的,她的意志没有那么坚强。
A:But she took her luggage away with her.
但是她把行李也拿走了。
B:She will be back soon.You can wait and see.
她很快就会回来的。你等着瞧吧。
I was scared stiff of...
把我吓得要死。(较随便)
A:I was scared stiff of giving my first performance.
第一次上台演出把我吓得要死。
B;Were you?your performancce was excellent.
是吗?你的演出棒极了。
A:Thank you for your kindly words.
谢谢你的赞扬。
I was afraid to...
我怕......。(通用)
A:I dreamt of God last night.
我昨夜梦见上帝了。
b:Yes?Did you say hello to Him?
是吗?你跟他打招呼了吗?
No,I was afraid to talk to Him in case He would find out my degraded soul.
没有我不敢和他说话,怕他发现我堕落的灵魂.
I don't know what to do.
我真不知道该怎么办。(通用)
A:I don't know what to do,if I can't find the money.
如果找不到这笔钱,我真不知道该怎么办.
B:Don't worry yourself too much.
别太着急。
A:It's a large sum of money.I can't afford to lose it.
这是一大笔钱,丢了我可赔不起。
I'm afraid of...
我害怕......。(通用)
A:Do you like snakes?
你喜欢蛇吗?
B:Of course not.I'm afraid of them.
当然不喜欢,我害怕蛇。
A:I mean,do you like snake meat?
我是说你喜欢吃蛇肉吗?
B:I'm afraid I'll feel sick at the sight of it.
恐怕我一看见就恶心。
You frightened me to death,
真是把我吓死了。(通用)
A:Staying out all night,you frightened me to death.
你整夜不回家,真是把我吓死了。
B:I stayed with my friends.
我和朋友们在一起了。
A:You should at least give me a call.
你至少应该打个电话。
B:I'm sorry,Mum.
对不起,妈妈。
I'm really terrified of...
我最怕......。(通用)
A:You know something?I met my uncle yesterday.
你知道吗?我昨天遇到叔叔了。
B:It's nothing special.
这有什么!
A:But my unmcle died years ago.
但是我叔叔死了好多年了。
B:Oh,stop! I'm really terrfied of hearing that kind of stories.
我的天,别说了!我最怕听到这种事。
I was terrified out of my mind when...
我简直吓呆了。(通用)
A:Are you all right?
你没事吧?
B:I'll be all fight soon.
没事,
I was terrified out of my mind when I watched him fall from the wire.
我看到他从钢丝上掉下来,我简直吓呆了.
A:Don't worry.He's an acrobat. B:I see.
别担心,他是个杂技演员。我知道。
I'm frightened to...
我害怕......。(通用)
A:I'm frightened to fly a hot-air balloon.
我害怕乘坐热气球。
B:Have you ever done that?it must be very exciting.
你坐过吗?一定很刺激。
A:Unfortunately,I can't enjoy it.The floating scene made me dizzy.
很可惜,我享受不了.漂浮的风景使我眩晕.
B:What a pity!
真可惜。
I'm really terrified to ...
我真是吓坏了。(通用)
A:I'm really terrified to witness the slaughter.
目睹这场屠杀我真是吓坏了。
B:cone on,dear.You didn't witness any slaughter.It was a movie.
亲爱的,快别这么说,没有什么屠杀,是一部电影.
A:But it's a movie reflecting history.
但是这是一部反映历史的电影。
I'm worrying that...
我担心......。(通用)
A:I'm worrying that she may be lost.
我担心她会这迷路。
B:Be relaxed.She's familiar with the area.
放心,她很熟悉这个地方。
A:After all,she's a 5-year-old kid.
她毕竟只是个五岁的孩子。
B:OK.I'll go out and look for her.
好吧,那我出去找找她。
You terrified me out of my wits,
真是把我吓死了。(通用)
A:Saying you wanted to kikk yourself,you terrified me out of my wits.
你说要自杀,真是把我吓死了。
B:I was making a joke on you.
跟你开个玩笑。
A:That's too much.
那也太过分了。
B:Dear,forgive me.I won't do it again.
亲爱的,原谅我,我再不会这样了。
It's a worry to me...
我担心......。(通用语)
A:It's a worry to me whether he's able to pass the exam or not.
我担心他考试能不能不及格。
B:I think he's able to pass with your help.
有你的帮助我想他能够通过。
A:I'm not so sure.
我可不那么肯定。
B:He's been working hard recently,hasn't he?
他最近学习一直很努力的,是吧?
I must admit I was rather disturbed to...
我得承认......我甚感不安。(较正式)
A:Have you heard that the earth will explode in 1999?
地球1999年要爆炸,听说了吗?
B:No,I never listen to the gossip.
没有,我从不听信谣言。
It's not gossip.I came across it in a book written by a great prophet.
不是谣言.我是在一个有名的预言家写的书里看到的
I must admit I'm rather disturbed to hear it.
我得承认听到这条消息我很不安。
I fear for...
我真替......担心。(较正式)
I fear for the safety of those mountain-climbers in this sudden bad weather.
天气突然变坏,我真替登山运动员担心。
B:Just sit down and relax yourself.
坐下来,放松一下吧。
A:How can you be so assured?
你怎么这么坦然呢?
B:We've been watching them attentively through the monitor.
我们一直通过监视器注意他们的行踪.
I was petrified to...
我都吓坏了。(较正式)
A:Did you enjoy your trip to africa?
在非洲玩得开心吗?
B:Yes,I did.It was so exciting.
很开心,太让人激动了。
A:Anything special to tell me?
有什么特别的事要告诉我吗?
B:I was petrified to see a huge rhino bearing down on me.
看见一头大犀牛朝我冲过来我都吓坏了.
...give some cause for concern.
令人担忧。(较正式)
A:Serious pollution in modern cities gives some cause for concern.
现代城市中的严重污染令人担忧.
B:Yeah,we're breathing poisonous air every day.
是啊,我们每天都在呼吸有毒空气.
A:I think it's time for the govemment to take action.
我认为政府该采取行动了。
B:I absolutely agree with you.
我绝对同意你的意见。


阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格

×