当前位置: 网校排名> 新东方在线> 第16课:博览会_初级英语口语
新东方在线 英语口语培训

直播课程

流利听说读写零基础训练营

金格妃

新东方口语培训师亲授,听说读写词汇五步英语能力养成,进步看得见

晨读·英语听口训练营

李延隆

每天30分钟,14天见证听口蜕变,五步沉浸式学习,营造母语环境

30小时英语语法精讲

霍娜

30h核心语法精讲讲练,梳理语法核心知识点,互动直播,学习群陪伴

3天英语入门基础

霍娜

3天课程规划,英语零基础入门学习,资深老师直播答疑,全方位护航

英语口语

发布时间: 2016年04月20日

第16课:博览会_初级英语口语

新英语900句视频版 第16课:博览会 文本如下:

Hi, Ali. Where are your parents today?

嗨, 阿里, 你爸妈今天到哪儿去了?
They're eating in the Italian restaurant again.
他们又上意大利餐馆去了.
I like hot dogs more than spaghetti.
我喜欢热狗甚於意大利面,
And ice cream is the most delicious thing in the world.
然而冰淇淋又是世界上最美味可口的东西了.
It's not fair.
那是不公平的.
What isn't fair, Ali?
什麽不公平, 阿里?
They can eat as much spaghetti as they want.
他们高兴吃多少面条就能吃多少,
But I can't eat as many hot dogs and ice cream sandwiches as I want. Do you have children?
但我想吃多少热狗和冰淇淋三明治却不能. 你有孩子吗?
I have two boys and two girls,
我有两男两女,
but they are all older than you.
不过他们都比你大.
How old are the boys?
男孩有多大?
Bill, Jr., the oldest, is seventeen. Jack is sixteen.
小比尔最大, 他十七岁, 杰克是十六岁.
Do they play baseball?
他们打棒球吗?
They sure do. Do you play baseball?
当然了, 你也打棒球吗?
Not yet. But I'm going to learn soon. I'm almost seven years old.
还没. 不过, 我很快会去学的, 我差不多七岁了.
Ali! I'm sorry, sir. Is my son bothering you again?
阿里! 很抱歉, 先生, 我的孩子又来打扰你了吗?
Not at all. He's a fine boy.
哪里, 他是个乖巧的孩子.
Thank you, Mr...
谢谢你, 先生...
O'Neill.
奥尼尔.
Father, Mr. O'Neill's sons play baseball.
爸, 奥尼尔先生的孩子都打棒球.
That's nice, Ali.
阿里, 那很好啊!
I want to learn, too.
我也要学,
But nobody wants to teach me.
但是没人教我.
You're too young, Ali.
阿里, 你太小了.
You always say that.
你老是那麽说,
I'm pretty big for my age.
就年龄来说, 我已经很大了.
Excuse me, there's a big crowd over there. Business before pleasure.
对不起先生, 那边有一大群人, 我先去做生意了.
Certainly.
那当然, 当然.
Good-bye, Mr. O'Neill.
再见, 奥尼尔先生.
Bye, Ali. See you soon.
再见, 阿里, 待会见.
You know, Father, he isn't really an ice cream man. He's just pretending. He's really a secret agent.
爸, 你知道吗? 他不是真的冰淇淋小贩, 他是伪装的, 其实他是个密探.
What an imagination you have, Ali!
阿里, 你真会想象!
More imagination than sense.
想象超过常识.
Don't spoil it for him, dear. Childhood is the happiest time of life.
不要责怪他, 亲爱的, 童年是一生中最快乐的时期.
Hello.
哈.
Hi, Bill.
嗨! 比尔.
Oh, no. But it's Saturday night!
噢, 不, 今天是周末晚上!
Yes, I know. But we never see each other these days. The children never see you, either.
是的, 我知道, 但这几天我们彼此都没见面, 孩子也没见过你.
And what about dinner? It's almost ready.
那晚餐怎麽样? 我都快弄好了.
I know. That's the way it is. I'm just disappointed.
我知道, 就是这样, 我只是很失望.
Around 9:00? Well, OK. Wait. Why don't you let me type your report? Then you could come home now.
九点左右? 好罢, 等等, 何不将你的报告让我来打字? 那麽你现在就可以回来了.
No. We don't need any. We have lots of paper at home.
不, 我们不需要, 家里还有很多纸.
OK. Good. See you around 8:15. Bye, dear.
好罢, 八点十五分再见, 拜拜, 亲爱的.


阅读推荐:英语口语培训 电话英语培训 外教一对一 新东方在线英语口语 新东方英语口语

×