当前位置: 网校排名> 新东方在线> 第45课:阅读与复习_初级英语口语
新东方在线 英语口语培训

直播课程

流利听说读写零基础训练营

金格妃

新东方口语培训师亲授,听说读写词汇五步英语能力养成,进步看得见

晨读·英语听口训练营

李延隆

每天30分钟,14天见证听口蜕变,五步沉浸式学习,营造母语环境

30小时英语语法精讲

霍娜

30h核心语法精讲讲练,梳理语法核心知识点,互动直播,学习群陪伴

3天英语入门基础

霍娜

3天课程规划,英语零基础入门学习,资深老师直播答疑,全方位护航

英语口语

发布时间: 2016年04月20日

第45课:阅读与复习_初级英语口语

新英语900句视频版 第45课 阅读与复习 文本如下:

Ali, my little Martian. Where were you? Why didn't you tell me where you were going? You've been gone three hours!

阿里, 我的小火星人, 你到哪里去了? 你为什么不告诉我你要去哪里? 你已出去三个钟头了!
Mr. Yamamoto, I can't thank you enough for bringing him back. What happened, Ali? Where were you? I was so worried.
山本先生, 你把他带回来了, 我真感激不尽. 阿里, 到底发生了什么事? 你到哪里去了? 我多么耽心.
Don't cry, Mommy. I won't do it again. I promise. Don't cry. I just went to Mr. Yamamoto's store to invite him to my party.
不要哭了, 妈! 我不会再犯了. 我答应你. 不要哭了. 我只是到山本先生的店里去请他参加我的派对.
It takes too long to invite people by mail. I got lost.
因为写信邀请人太慢. 我迷路了.
I started walking, and then I didn't know where I was. So I asked people to help me find Mr. Yamamoto's store.
我开始走路, 然后不知道自己在哪里. 所以我请别人帮助我找山本先生的商店.
Some people said, "Turn left," and some people said, "Turn right," and sometimes I forgot what they said. But I didn't get scared!
有的人说"往左转," 也有的人说"往右转," 有时候我忘了他们说什么. 可是我并不害怕!
I kept saying to myself, "You're almost seven!" Anyway, all of a sudden, I was right there in front of Mr. Yamamoto's store.
我一直对自己说"你快七岁了!" 反正我忽然间, 来到了山本先生商店的门口.
It was like magic! And Mr. Yamamoto can come to my party. I asked him.
就像在变魔术一样! 山本先生可以参加我的派对, 我已经问过他了.
You should have seen him, Mrs. Nikzad.
可惜你没有看到, 尼克萨德太太.
When Ali found the store, he may have been shaking a little, but he wouldn't cry. He's a brave boy.
当阿里找到我的店的时候, 虽然似乎有一点发抖, 但他坚决不哭. 他是个很勇敢的小男孩.
Dear Pedro,
佩德罗,
I've been back over a week now.
我已经回来一个多星期了.
I expected to have trouble adjusting to life in New York, but no one ever told me that I would have trouble readjusting to my old life!
刚到纽约时会住不惯, 这是我预料中的事, 但从来没有人告诉我重新适应我以往的生活会有困难!
I don't understand it.
我真搞不懂.
I get angry at things that never used to get me angry.
一向不会让我生气的事, 现在竟让我生气.
I lose patience with my family.
我对家人也没有了耐性.
And unless I calm down, I'm going to lose my friends, too.
而且, 除非我情绪能冷静下来, 不然我还将会失去我的朋友们.
I must have changed. Everybody says I have.
我必须改一改. 每个人都说我必须改.
I know I see the world differently now, but I don't want to be the person I was before I went away.
我知道我各方面的眼光跟以前不一样, 但是, 我不愿意再作离开以前的那个我.
What do I do now, Pedro?
佩德罗, 我现在应该怎么办才好?
I miss Marta every minute, but I won't say any more about that because I can just hear you making fun of me.
我时时刻刻地想念玛它, 但是, 关于这一点我似乎可以听到你在嘲笑我, 所以不多说了.
I even miss you!
我连你都想念!
Which reminds me, how did your interview go?
说起你的事, 我几乎忘了, 你面试的经过如何?
Did you get the assistant manager position?
你获得助理经理的职位了吗?
You know, Pedro, there is no way I can repay the kindness that you and your family have shown me.
你知道吗, 佩德罗, 你和你的家人对我的恩情我没有办法还报你们.
All I can say is thank you, and I hope that someday soon you will visit us.
我唯一能说的是谢谢你, 而且我希望很快的有一天你就会来看我们.
Our house is your house.
我们的家就是你的家.
Miguel PS I know you don't write letters, but you could send a postcard every now and then.
米盖尔附记我知道你是不写信的, 不过有时候你可以寄张明信片来.
PPS I must have been in a daze when I left New York.
再附记我离开纽约的时候一定是昏了头.
You know my sweater, the one you always used to borrow?
你以前老跟我借的那件毛衣,
I must have left it at your apartment.
我大概遗放在你家.
If you find it, keep it for me until I return.
你要是找到的话, 帮我保留到等我回到纽约.
It looks good on you.
它穿在你的身上看起来不错.
Attention young artists!
年轻的艺术家们请注意!
The Brazilian Pavilion of the World's Fair is sponsoring an international art competition.
万国博览会巴西馆将举办一项国际性艺术比赛.
$10,000 a year grant to?The winner will receive a live and study for two years at the institution of his choice anywhere in Brazil.
第一名将获得一年一万美元的奖学金以作为赴巴西就读其所选择之任何大专院校为期二年的生活费及学费.
All men and women under thirty years of age are cordially invited to enter the competition.
诚请未满三十岁之青年男女报名参加.
During December we will be exhibiting as many entries as possible at the World's Fair Museum of Modern Art.
巴西馆将在十二月份尽可能将所有的参赛作品陈列于万国博览会现代艺术馆供大众观赏.
But, as the judges, all internationally famous artists,
但因为裁判必须在元月一日前作决定,
must make their decision before January 1, the Brazilian Pavilion must receive your entry by December 1.
所以所有参选的作品必须在十二月一日前送至巴西馆本比赛的裁判, 均为举世闻名的艺术家.
On January 1 the Brazilian Pavilion will have the pleasure of announcing the results of the competition.
在元月一日, 巴西馆将十分荣幸地宣布比赛的结果.
The ceremony will take place in the Grand Gallery of the Museum at 4:30 PM.
仪式将于该日下午四时三十分假现代艺术馆大陈列厅举行.
All works of art remain your property and will be returned after the first of the year.
各作品之所有权将属于作者所拥有作品于元月一日后将归还原主.
As we cannot be liable for paintings submitted to us, please insure your entry against loss, damage, or destruction.
作品若有遗失, 损害或毁损等情形, 巴西馆无法负责任, 敬请各位自行投保为盼.
Persons related to the staff of the Brazilian Pavilion are not eligible to enter the competition.
凡与巴西馆工作人员有亲戚关系的人不得参与比赛.


阅读推荐:英语口语培训 电话英语培训 外教一对一 新东方在线英语口语 新东方英语口语

×