互动封闭仿真课堂1、智能交互 2、电子板书式视频教学 3、5分钟一次互动问答 4、封闭课堂
1. In England people often talk about the ______.
A. weather B. seasons C. spring D. summer
2. In English ______ in winter.
A. it is always very cold B. people always wear warm clothes
C. people can swim sometimes D. the weather is very hot
3. English people usually take an umbrella or a raincoat with them ______.
A. in a rainy morning B. in a sunny morning
C. in a snowy morning D. A, B and C
4. In England, which is not true?
A. People can have four seasons in a day.
B. The weather is warm in the morning and soon it will be cold in the day.
C. People take an umbrella in the rainy morning.
D. If you don’t take an umbrella or a raincoat, you will regret later in the day.
5. From the story we know that when ______ come, there is a heavy rain.
A. sun and snow B. black clouds
C. spring and autumn D. summer and winter