当前位置: 网校排名> 环球网校> 第19课:我需要一份工作_初级英语口语
环球网校 翻译资格培训

翻译干货

新学员大礼包
考试百科
口译技巧
词汇整理

翻译资格

发布时间: 2016年04月21日

第19课:我需要一份工作_初级英语口语

新英语900句视频版 第19课:我需要一份工作 文本如下:

LAURA: Hi, Bill.

嗨, 比尔你好.
BILL: Hi, Laura. How are you today?
嗨, 罗拉. 你今天怎么样?
LAURA: Awful. I resigned.
糟透了! 我辞职了.
BILL: You resigned? Why?
你辞职了? 为什么?
BILL: You liked the job, didn't you?
你不是蛮喜欢那份工作吗?
LAURA: Yes and no. I never liked my boss. You know that.
喜欢也不喜欢. 我始终都不喜欢我的老板, 这个你是知道的.
BILL: Yes. But it was an interesting job, wasn't it?
对, 可是那份工作不是蛮有趣的吗?
LAURA: Yes.
是的.
LAURA: We handled all the advertising and promotion for the Fair.
我们负责万博会所有的广告与宣传促销.
BILL: Well, what are you going to do now?
那么, 你现在打算怎么样.
LAURA: Find another job. Do you need a secretary?
找新工作. 你需不需要一个秘书?
LAURA: I type sixty words a minute.
我一分钟可以打六十个字.
BILL: No, not today. But did you look in the newspaper?
今天不需要. 不过你可曾在报纸上找过?
LAURA: Yes. Nobody needs a secretary this week.
找过了, 这个礼拜那里都不缺秘书.
BILL: What about the employment office here at the Fair?
万博会的人事处如何呢?
BILL: Did you check with them?
你到那边问过没有?
LAURA: No, I didn't.
没有, 我没有.
BILL: Why not?
为什么不去呢?
LAURA: Because they aren't going to help me.
因为他们不会帮助我的.
LAURA: I resigned from a good job!
我已经辞掉一份很好的工作!
BILL: Maybe you're wrong.
也许你错了.
LAURA: Oh, Bill. You need recommendations to get a good job. Mr. Crawford isn't going to give me a recommendation.
噢, 比尔, 要找一份好工作, 非有以前雇主的推荐不可. 郭佛先生不会帮我写推荐函的.
BILL: Look.
我跟你讲,
BILL: Mr. Crawford is difficult to work for, right?
替郭佛先生作事很艰难, 你说是不是?
LAURA: Right.
是.
BILL: Well, maybe the employment office knows it, too.
也许人事处里也知道这个情形.
LAURA: Is that possible?
有那个可能吗?
BILL: Of course, it's possible! Maybe you're his seventh secretary in two years!
当然有可能! 说不定你是他两年来第七任秘书!
LAURA: Maybe. Thanks, Bill.
也许吧. 谢谢你, 比尔.
BILL: Don't mention it. Good luck.
不足挂齿, 祝你成功!
MRS.CRAWFORD: Hi, dear. How was your day?
嗨, 亲爱的, 你回来啦! 今天过得好吗?
MR.CRAWFORD: Oh, the same.
噢, 老样子.
MRS.CRAWFORD: How's your secretary? Does she come in on time now?
你那个秘书怎么样? 她最近准时上班吗?
MR.CRAWFORD: Yes... well, in fact, she resigned today.
是的... 嗯, 事实上, 她今天已辞职了.
MRS.CRAWFORD: Laura? Resigned? Why?
罗拉? 辞职了? 为什么?
MR.CRAWFORD: I don't know. Maybe because I criticized her typing.
我不知道. 也许是因为我批评她打字技术不好.
MRS.CRAWFORD: She's a good typist, isn't she?
她是一位好打字员, 对不对?
MR.CRAWFORD: Yes, usually.
是, 通常是打得不错.
MRS.CRAWFORD: Well?
怎么讲?
MR.CRAWFORD: "Usually" isn't "always."
"通常" 是不等于 "经常" 的.
MRS.CRAWFORD: You are too critical, dear.
你太挑剔了, 亲爱的!
MR.CRAWFORD: Please. It's my business.
拜托, 那是我的事情.
MRS.CRAWFORD: Don't talk to me that way. And don't forget, it was my father's business. You're too critical of everything and everyone; of me, of the boys...
不要这样对我说话,你也不要忘了,公司本来是我爸爸的.你对每一个人,每一件事物都太挑剔, 包括我, 我们的儿子...
MR.CRAWFORD: Jane, please, don't bother me.
珍, 我求你不要烦我.
MRS.CRAWFORD: Look, Gary, I live here, too. They are my sons, too.
贾瑞你听我讲, 这个家也是我的, 儿子也是我的...
MR.CRAWFORD: I'm tired, and I don't want to talk about it.
我很累, 我不想讨论这些.


阅读推荐:catti培训 catti培训班 新东方口译 环球网校翻译资格

×